I heard if you whisper “alright alright alright” 3 times in front of a mirror Matthew McCounaughey appears and gives your career a makeover while spouting metaphorical life philosophies.
but if you say more than 3 times André 3000 appears asking that you be on your baddest behavior.
Now, look at this:
That’s “Paul Mounet”, a french actor, who “died” in 1922.
His body never was found.
Then, look at this:
An unknown man, painted in 1530 by Parmigianino.
He’s a motherfucking vampire
His beard in 2011 even grows the same way as the painting in 1530
reblog every time
Couture Corset Body
"The Empress" is a richly embroidered couture corset body, with extravagant spikey collar and hip-pieces.
It is made from rose coloured satin, with elaborate burgundy lace appliqué, antique gold synthetic leather cutwork, beading and Swarovski crystal decoration.
The body has built in bra-cups and is closed with lacing down the entire backside.
The collar and hip pieces are made from sturdy thermoplast and are also decorated with Swarovski crystals and golden metal spikes.
A detachable silk train can be added to the collar on request.
Royal Black Couture and Corsetry (x)
- Holt is a self-made Batman type without any powers, but Jake and Boyle are CONVINCED that he’s at least psychic or can teleport or has super hearing or SOMETHING because he seems like he’s EVERYWHERE and always knows EVERYTHING.
- Jake is a speedster with nonexistent impulse control.
- Rosa SEEMS like she has super strength but also everyone’s too afraid to ask her if she actually has powers or what they are.
- Boyle is Aquaman and is always indignantly insisting that there’s more to it than just TALKING TO FISH, OKAY, BUT ALSO FISH ARE PRETTY GREAT AND YOU’D ALL BE LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM
- Terry is Wolverine but he prefers using his claws to sculpt beautiful artwork to using them as weapons.
- Amy is Superman and in a crisis she’s always GREAT but outside of that she’s a tryhard mess who is always like “oh, Captain Holt, let me de-ice your car with my heat vision so you don’t have to go to the trouble of scraping it off!” and even though she does it ALL THE TIME with her own car she ends up overdoing it and setting his car on fire.
- Everyone is like 95% sure Gina is actually a supervillain but she swears up and down she’s just a humble and totally human civilian administrator, but then she laughs really creepily right after, so nobody knows what the hell to think other than someday she’ll probably kill them all.